Patient Treatment Plans
Thank you for selecting a Daavlin home phototherapy product for your patient! If you wish your patient to receive treatment plan training from Daavlin, please complete the Home Phototherapy Instructions Form below.
Once you submit your Home Phototherapy Instructions Form, copies of your instructions will be emailed to the physician listed, the Daavlin Training Team, and the patient. Your patient’s copy will include the following:
- A training video guiding your patient on how to understand and use your treatment plan
- A video showing your patient how to operate their device’s controller
- A summary of the patient’s device (model, controller, lamp type)
- A summary of your treatment plan (starting dose, frequency, percent increase, and any special instructions you include)
- A UVB time chart (if applicable)
- And tips for treating with phototherapy (e.g. where to stand, covering untreated areas, and more)
Our training videos and resources afford your patient the flexibility to train at their own convenience! Patients can refer back to the training materials as often as needed. If your patient needs additional assistance, the training video will provide them with a link or QR code to book a phone training appointment with a member of the Daavlin Training Team.
Note: We are not able to provide treatment plan training resources to your patient unless the form below is completed.